This Fourth of July we’re looking forward to hosting backyard parties, watching fireworks and eating all the red, white and blue foods we can imagine. With summer in full swing, the Fourth is the perfect excuse to bust out the grill, hang up a flag and enjoy all that your backyard has to offer! Whether you’re partying with family or friends we have a few ideas to get you and your kids patriotically inspired:
- Pave the path to your party with red, white and blue balloons or streamers!
- Set up lawn games for your guests to play. Flag-themed tic-tac-toe, red and white bean bag toss, or even a water balloon filling station will give your friends and family a fun activity to do while they’re waiting for the fireworks
- Have a fruit kabob making station—complete with strawberries, bananas and blueberries of course! This healthy option is a good alternative to the many sweets that will be consumed throughout the day!
- Conduct a Fourth of July scavenger hunt! Have guests find items like a lady bug, a star or stripe pattern, or a patriotic dessert
- Leave the dessert to CherryBerry! Pre-order froyo cups and toppings or your own unique froyo pie for your event and don’t worry about spending hours making holiday desserts. Check in with your local store for special flavors and topping availability.
Need more party inspiration? Check out our Pinterest page for all our celebration ideas! https://www.pinterest.com/CherryBerry4All/red-white-blue/
We hope everyone has a happy, safe and tasty Fourth of July!